A review of Organic Green Breeze by Takaokaya

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 190 Fahrenheit
Time: 1 minute

I purchased this newly tea powder from the Miso Market in Cambridge, MA. I was looking for their Taiwan Chai (orange-cream) tea powder but I could not find this and I forgot to ask the store owner of it when I was paying for my items. Anyhow, I found these small packets of tea powder and decided to give them a try.

I take one tea packet and empty it into my tea mug and I pour in some of the boiled water into the cup. I stir and stir the tea powder’s mixture with the water until all is dissolved. Tea is a lovely green color and the aroma is of green veggies. It is more of a sweet astringent where the tannins are stronger with antioxidants perhaps.

The tea packet smell of milk and when I taste the tea it is creamy and smooth in texture with a milky quality to it. This is good; I can see that I will enjoy this tea as well. The tea’s aroma is everything to the making of a good cup of tea; it smells of milk and when drinking it keep this in mind.

Thank you Miso Market for carrying these wonderful treats.