A review of Organic Green Breeze by Takaokaya

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 190 Fahrenheit
Time: 45 seconds

I fixed another packet of this Organic Green Breeze just so that I could take in the milk/dewy aroma offered from handing of the packet as I open and pour its content into my cup. I like the sweetness and milky aspect that my fingers are scented with. Weird!

I stirred and stirred my tea for about 45 seconds, the powder when mixed with water does not foam; instead the tea is a light green and most feint since each packets contains very little tea powder but enough for one to enjoy a cup of powdered tea with rich nutrients for starting one’s day right.