drank Green Tea by Bigelow by Bigelow

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 190 Fahrenheit
Time: 3 minutes

I admit that I am a green tea fanatic and prior to delving into the world of tea drinking as I have; were to be asked what tea color are there? My response would be green tea. Oh, yes I know of black tea but I would have said green tea just the same.

I have enjoyed drinking teas by Bigelow and I must say they have all been wonderful and at times surpassing loose leaf tea of the same make. So it is not surprising when I reach for tea it is green tea for making a simple, plain cup of tea. One tea bag placed in the cup and adding the water and microwave for a few minutes and leaving it in there a minute longer to steep. If desired, one can add a dash of lemon juice or slice of lemon in the cup.

I drink this tea with nothing added and it is fine as is. This tea is delicate in flavor with healthy dose of antioxidants.