A review of Organic Green Breeze by Takaokaya.usa

Tea Name: Organic Green Breeze
Tea Type/Varietal: green tea powder
Region: Japan
Liquor Color: soft mint green
Leaf Characteristics: This tea powder is the lightest I have seen, the small tea pouch seem to have very little of the powder, yet when I fix the tea it is just rightly so.

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 190 Fahrenheit
Time: 30 seconds

I pour the content of the small pouch into my cup and add the boiled water slowly into my cup and then whisking the tea for a good 30 seconds; no froth just a lively green in coloring that I am looking at. The aroma is milky smoothness and when I sip of the tea there is slight astringent as I continue to drink this cup of goodness until it is all gone.

I like starting my day with the likes of this nourishing beverage.