A review of Green Tea Powder by Hamasaen Br

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 180 Fahrenheit
Time: 30 seconds

I put 1 tsp of the tea powder into my tea mug and adding some hot water to my cup, I stir it well and noticing how brightest the green color is. Tea does not foam and I find I need to stir/mix it a bit more since the powder is not dissolving right away. In time after more stirring I was able to drink the mixture and it was very nice.

Tea’s color is bright green with a salty base. Aromatic wise it is seaweed / sea salt contents; tea is mildly astringent with none of that milky dew sweetness that can be associated with other matcha teas.

When I am drinking this matcha I tend to drink it with one gulp.