A review of Dieter’s Drink Lemon Flavor by PC Teas Company

Tea Name: Dieters’ Drink Lemon Flavor
Tea Type/Varietal: herbal
Region: Asia
Steeping Vessel/Amt. Leaf:
Liquor Color: dark blend of green
Leaf Characteristics:

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 200 Fahrenheit
Time: 5 minutes

I have this tea almost nightly or when needing to cleanse after long days of over eating. There is not one thing that I do not like about this tea since it does just what is claimed on the box.

This blend is lemon flavored so this is a change from drinking it plain. The lemon gives it more of a zest not that it needed improvement. I drink this tea plain adding nothing since I use for weight management and purification and to add sugar or sweetener would somehow taint the tea in my opinion.

I think this tea is one where the taste is either liked or not liked (acquired taste).