A review of Green Tea Powder by Hamasaen Br.

Company: Hamasaen Br

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 190 Fahrenheit
Time: 30 seconds

Now that I have a new pack of this green powder tea I find that I can have it almost daily. Today I fixed another cup of this tea for strength and energy. I took one scoop of the tea and put it in my cup and adding the water to it, I stir and stirred it and there was foaming like milk giving the tea’s color a lighter shade of green. I would say misty foam of mint green.

I notice when sipping of the this drink that the foam makes it less astringent and smoother in fact and I can sip it slowly rather than just a quick gulp of the tea.

Overall, this tea powder drink is lovely misty green color when whisked properly resulting in foam like dew and the tea is smoother and richer perhaps. It is salt based and more marine algae or of the sea weeds plant.

This is one tea powder that I like. That is all.