drank Green Tea Decaf by Bigelow

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 190 Fahrenheit
Time: 3 minutes

As I was fixing dinner, I wanted a cup of tea but I did not want anymore pu-erh teas or oolong even. I just looked around and reached for this tea. I opened the tea packet and took out the tea bag and put it in my cup and adding some cold tap water to my cup I microwave it for a few minutes.

Tea’s color is light brown; very pale and smelling slightly astringent. I mean it is a clean/with that morning freshness cup of tea but it is mid-day. I sip the tea thinking of nothing in particular for what it’s worth; simply enjoying the cup of tea.

2nd Steeping:
Water temperature: 200 Fahrenheit
Time: 4 minutes
I fixed two cups of this tea and the freshness and astringency remained with each cup of the tea.