A review of Organic Green Breeze by Takaokayausa.com

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 190 Fahrenheit
Time: 30 seconds

I am having this tea powder as morning pick me up (well if I believe it must be so); anyhow I fixed one teaspoon of the tea powder with some boiled water added in my cup and stir and stir until the tea powder’s content dissolved.

Tea did not foam; and the color is a dark green. When I take sip after sip of the tea it is astringent with a slightly smooth complexion. There is a milky dewy texture in the layering of this powder that I don’t find in some other tea powders that is salt base/ sea weed like and more perhaps for cooking with. I like them both and I am noting the difference in that this tea powder is creamy and milky with slight astringency when swallowed

I like this tea powder as well.