A review of House Green by Tea Source

Tea Type/Varietal: Green
Region: China
Steeping Vessel/Amt. Leaf: cup/ loose leaf
Liquor Color: light green
Leaf Characteristics: leaves are fuller when steep and smells very green/broccoli like; so very yummy aroma.

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 190 Fahrenheit
Time: 3 minutes

I am enjoying sampling of these green teas and this is by far the best of the teas that I have sampled. After steeping the tea for a few minutes the tea’s aroma is so green and yummy/veggie like of steam broccoli. Tea’s color is lightly green and when I sip of the tea it is very nice and cleanly refreshing.

I don’t find it to be astringent but good for me kind of tea. So I sip and sip until done and fix myself another cup of the tea using same tea leaves.

2nd Steeping:
Water temperature: 195 Fahrenheit
Time: 2 minutes

Note: With this next steep tea is very mild and again I must say there does not seem to be any astringency. It is a freshly aromatic tea smelling very much of greens and pleasantly sweet aroma. Overall this tea is smooth, cleanly with no after taste. I find that I like this tea best in what I have sampled to date. Thank you to the folks at An International Tea Moment for sending me these samples to enjoy and experience.