A review of Arizona Green Tea with Ginseng and Honey by Arizona Tea

Tea Name: Arizona Green Tea with Ginseng and Honey
Tea Type/Varietal: green
Steeping Vessel/Amt. Leaf: iced tea
Liquor Color: pale brown

I have had iced teas made by Arizona Tea company and they have mostly been a good drink to have while having dinner or a meal. I am happy to say this Green Tea with ginseng and honey is just right with my noodles. It is lightly sweetened with the ginseng and honey; this combination gives it a citrus flavor. I mean that the tea was like having a cup of tea with lemon and honey.

The tea is cold and smooth and I could discern the ginseng in the aroma along with a citrusy zest to the palette once tasted. I don’t usually like iced drinks but this Arizona brand is quite pleasingly light and once in a while to have a cup of it does no harm I think to say.