A review of Green Tea & Blackcurrant by London Fruit & Herb Company

Tea Name: Green Tea & Blackcurrant
Tea Type/Varietal: green
Steeping Vessel/Amt. Leaf: cup/ tea bag
Liquor Color: purple
Leaf Characteristics: Tea’s aroma from tea bag is sweet and fruity

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 190 Fahrenheit
Time: 2 minutes

This was my morning cup of tea of choice since I was in a rush to be out of home today and leave in-laws alone/ to have peace and I did not have to be rude or annoying as I have been. I am sorry for me.

I put one tea bag in my cup, adding the boiled water to my cup and left to steep for a couple of minutes. Tea’s color is purple with a fruity/licorice like aroma.

I drink this tea every now and again. As I sip the tea it is warm and fruity in taste, with the hibiscus giving the tea a little citrusy touch to it as well. The tea has slight dryness when swallowing and yet it is sweetly; the dryness is not like tartness of an apple which would make this tea like white wine but as this is Concord grape like wine, it is dry with a somewhat similarity like port wine.

This tea does not taste like port wine; I am just trying to explain the dryness at back of throat when swallowed. Overall, tea’s color is purple with a fruity aroma and the lasting taste is that of grapes (blackcurrants) and hibiscus.