A review of India Spice Chai Tea by Celestial Tea

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 200 Fahrenheit
Time: 30 seconds

I was at the library for most of the day and while there, I paid a visit to the bookshop next door. This was a break time for me; I was pleasantly reminded that the book shop offers cups of (coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and cider) made with the Keurig machine. So I asked for a K-cup of Celestial India Spice Chai Tea. I took the K-cup over to the machine and placing a cup underneath it, I hit the start button and within about 30 seconds I had my tea ready and nicely hot.

The tea has lovely spicy aroma, tea’s color was rightly for the chai…that darken chestnut making for a lovely malty Assam tea. Tea is smooth and sweetly with a complex layering of spices like cinnamon, cloves and cardamom with hints of nutmeg giving it that vanilla bean quality. By this I mean it had creaminess to it without having to add milk to it.
I enjoyed this cup of tea that I sweetened with packets of white sugar. Yummy!

Kittenna