A review of Mandarin Orange Spice Herb Tea by Celestial Seasonings

Tea Type/Varietal: herb
Region:
Steeping Vessel/Amt. Leaf: K-cup/ tea bag
Plucking Season:
Liquor Color: dark amber and not brightly at all
Leaf Characteristics:

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 200 Fahrenheit
Time: 30 seconds

I spent another day at the library and as a treat while taking a break I purchased a cup of tea made with the Keurig Brew K-cup. This tea was Mandarin Orange Spice Herb Tea by Celestial Seasonings. The tea’s K-cup was placed in the Keurig Brew K-cup and a cup placed underneath it while the water dispenses with the tea. I think it took about 30 seconds.

Tea’s color is dark and malt like but not as dark as Goya malt per se. Tea’s aroma is bold/roasted and orange in scent. Taste wise the tea is smooth and very citrusy from the mandarin orange and spice. I don’t know, something about this cup did not strike me well.

I think that ones’ mood along with a cup of tea goes hand in hand; nothing was done differently in fixing the tea so it should have been fine but the taste I was left with was not to my liking.

Tea’s color was fine, malty amber in color; the aroma was of orange but not of zesty fruitiness and yet the taste seems to reeks (over drip) of the orange flavoring. I am saying that I like mandarin orange but not as tea I guess, well not this cup of tea. Sorry!

Indigobloom

I hate that! drinking the wrong tea for my mood… that is the worst. ?
Maybe this was oversteeped?