drank Cozy Chamomile by Bigelow

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 190 Fahrenheit
Time: 3 minutes

This is a tea I snagged from my in-laws tea box as I have been doing when around their kitchen after dinner. I saw that they have added some new tea to the tea box/chest. I decided some chamomile would be nice to have about now.
I take one tea bag and put this in my cup and add the tap water to my cup and placed this in the microwave for two minutes.

Tea’s aroma is of the lovely sweetly Chamomile; you can smell its smoothness and wanting to relax just with the aroma alone. I happily take my cup and inhale the scent a bit more and I feel an easing of the day’s events melting away. So I continue with sipping my tea slowly and contentedly until all gone.

The herb chamomile is known for its relaxing qualities and I can certainly attest to this as this was the lasting effect it had on me. My mind was set for tranquility and the tea accommodated nicely.