A review of Miesna Christmas Tea by The Metropolitan Tea Company, Ltd.

Company: The Metropolitan Tea Company, Ltd.
Tea Name: Miesna Christmas Tea

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 200 Fahrenheit
Time: 5 minutes

I fixed for myself today this fine Ceylon tea with a steep time of five minutes. Tea’s color is lovely malt amber and the aroma is of the apple spice with a rich smoothness in the cup when sipping of this tea.

Why I like having this tea is because of what the spices conjure for this time of year; heady cinnamon with crisp apple taste leaving a slight tartness with every gulp when swallowed. The aroma is most enticing as it makes you feel warm and tingly; appreciative of being inside where it is warm and comfortable.