drank Korean Ginseng Tea by Dongwon

A review of Korean Ginseng Tea by Wah po Trading Inc.

Company: Wah Po Trading Inc

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 200 Fahrenheit
Time: 2 minutes

I like having this tea for its sweetness and smoothness which I have when wanting a cup of milky honey tea. The tea is like the dews of a cantaloupe ripened just so; and very smooth (not mushy) but smooth from being ripened.

This is pure Korean ginseng tea made from original Korean ginseng roots. I dissolved one packet of this in hot water and stirred until all is mixed evenly. The color is lightly yellow/golden like that dew melon and smells of rich honey with a very firm creamy texture.

I mean this tea is amazing for such a small packet and simply made cup of tea. You sip the tea and it is sweetness that meets you and the ginseng plant adding to the enjoyment. This is another tea that I continue to enjoy and I am happy to have purchased and will continue to keep stock of and those similarly so.