A review of Plum Green Tea by Fruit Tea Garden

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 190 Fahrenheit
Time: 3 minutes

I put one tea bag and adding freshly boiled water into my cup over the tea bag and leaving it to steep for few minutes. Tea brews a lovely plum color. That reddish wine of a good Port coloring and the aroma is a fruity aroma from the plum.

Tea is naturally sweetened and I find that I don’t need to add a thing to this tea. When last I had this tea; I made the mistake of fixing two tea bags with one cup of water and this made the tea too sweetly; it was not good at all. It is weird how one tea bag is lightly smooth and sweet with a faintness of the fruits like plum but when there is two tea bag the tea is much too strong for this reviewer/tea drinker.

I would say the same thing about the Green Tea & Blackcurrant by London Fruit & Herb Company.