A review of Green Tea Powder by Hamasaen

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 190 Fahrenheit
Time: 30 seconds

I am having a cup of this green powder tea as my morning cup. I fill my wooden teaspoon with the green powder and put this in my cup and adding the freshly boiled water into my cup, I stir the tea vigorously, whisking it until tea powder has completely dissolved. The tea did foam nicely and has a wonderful clean and fresh aroma with a salty-marine scent.

As I sip the tea I find that it is smooth with a salty after taste. The astringency is most light since the saltiness discerns it. I always enjoy having this tea for what it is worth. Overall, this is one tea powder that I continue to purchase and use as part of my morning tea drinking ritual. I mean it is good tea that is all.