A review of Peaches ‘n’ Cream (flavored black tea) by Barnie’s Coffee & Tea Company

Company: Barnie’s Coffee & Tea Company

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 200 Fahrenheit
Time: 5 minutes

I took one of the sachet tea bag and place it in my cup and adding the boiled water into my cup, I leave it to steep for several minutes. I am noticing the tea’s aroma right away which is that of peach and it is ideally beautiful on a day like today. We had snow storm the night before and today is for viewing the snow covering/hiding the cars etc., I seem to recall the last time I had this tea it was during one of the coldest night; so today after the storm, I seem to yearn for being intoxicated with the aroma of peaches.

I sip this tea whilst it is very hot so that I not only take pleasure in the tea’s aroma, all the while enjoying the smoothness of this black tea which is very light, milder yet for a black tea. Nothing is astringent or over powering since it seems to hit all the right notes.

Overall, this tea is just as stated on box: Flavorful and refreshing, this tea captures the flavor of fresh, juicy peaches. A hint of cream gives a touch of sweetness.

2nd Steeping:
Water temperature: 200 Fahrenheit
Time: 3 minutes

I continue to enjoy this tea for the rest of the mid-day and its flavor stands strongly of peaches ‘n’ Cream. There is the smoothness of this Ceylon (or of malt, similarly to Assam) which gives this tea its wonderful base making for good blending.

Why I like this tea? This is a true depiction of what is stated on the box; all that and more. this tea would be most enjoyable as wonderful cup of iced tea and throwing in some peach slices into the pitcher containing the tea bags.

This is a lovely tea that is all!