A review of Bliss & Balance Herbal Tea by Dovetail Organics

Tea Name: Bliss & Balance
Tea Type/Varietal: herbal
Region:
Steeping Vessel/Amt. Leaf: cup/ tea bag
Liquor Color: light honey/ yellow chamomile
Leaf Characteristics:

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 200 Fahrenheit
Time: 5 minutes

This tea sample was obtained along with some other products from Nature’s Inventory last year sometime and I had yet to get around to opening the package. Today, as a way of ridding myself of some of these boxes and pouch/envelopes like from US Postal I decided to open them and examine what indeed I had ordered finally.

I find that this tea; Bliss & Balance to be a lovely and up-lifting tea as mentioned in their brochure. Since receiving only one tea bag; I put this in my cup, adding the boiled water over it and leaving it to steep for several minutes. The tea’s color is light yellow, reminding me of honey and chamomile tea. Tea’s aroma depicts notes of the rose petals and passion flowers; hints only since not at all over powering.

When sipping of the tea, I find it to be a nice cup of herbal tea that has up-lifted my morning and I have been fortunate to have several cups, with same tea bags, of this tea. It is said of this tea, that ‘it’s almost impossible to not smile when you are drinking this tea’ because of the smell of roses.

And there is the expression ‘everything is coming up roses’ but not necessarily so. This is a good herbal cup of tea as I did only have this one tea bag for sample.