A review of Lemongrass Bamboo Leaf Tea by Bamboo Leaf Tea

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 200 Fahrenheit
Time: 5 minutes

I purchased this tea quite a while back and never got to open the package until today. It is the day for it that is all.

I began my morning with a cup of this Herbal tea (Bliss & Balance) from another company and somehow I decided to continue with drinking herbal teas today; at least for now. Anyhow, I opened the packaged and found along with my order for their Lemongrass Bamboo Tea; I was given a few other tea bags for sampling. Thank you.

I take one of the tagless tea bag of the Lemongrass Bamboo Tea and put this in my mug and pour the boiled water over the tea bag and leave it to steep for five minutes. Tea’s color is lightest yellow-brown and darkens to honey with tea bag immerse for longer.

There is nothing to dislike since it is very mild tea it seems like. It is herbal tea with lemongrass for flavoring and it is quite nice as there is no astringency or after taste. I can feel a slight tingling sensation on my palette with each sip of this tea. I like the aroma in that it is mildly of grass or herbs…slightly outdoor aroma when it is hot and the grass is heated with the air inter-mingling of this scent.

2nd Steeping:
Water temperature: 200 Fahrenheit
Time: 5 minutes and longer with other steeps; I simply leave the tea bag in my cup and adding water to the cup to see how long the grassy flavor carried through the cup.

What I am linking of this tea is its color; that smooth yellow-brown (most pale) inviting you to sip and sip of the tea since it feels and taste of liquid with a slight tingling on the tongue. This tea is warm and depicting for a clean cup of lemongrass with no bitterness or anything. I do not feel the need to adding a thing to it; and another good reason for liking the tea all the more.

I think this is an excellent tea to keep stock of if wanting to experience something similarly to an herbal beverage with plenty of antioxidants that is good for you and your overall wellness.