A review of Gingersnap Tea by Bamboo Leaf Tea

Tea Name: Gingersnap
Tea Type/Varietal:
Region: Florida
Steeping Vessel/Amt. Leaf: cup/ tea bags
Liquor Color: light green / brown which darkens with longer steeps
Leaf Characteristics:

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 200 Fahrenheit
Time: 3 minutes

I received this tea as a sample with an order that I had placed. This afternoon I reach for it as my evening, late day cup of tea. I am learning how to use the Bamboo Teas accordingly on my own since no literature was provided with this tea order.

I know I like my tea very hot. So after having boiled some freshly drawn tap water, I put the tea bag in my cup and add the water, leaving it to steep for several minutes.

The tea’s aroma is that of ginger and greens little like grass roots or such. It is a nice freshly aroma and when sipping the tea I find it to be refreshingly fresh and lively with the gingersnap adding a kick to this cup of tea.

The freshness of the tea draws you in and makes you want to have more and more of the tea.

How does it make me feel to be drinking this tea? It feels good and taste/smells lightly of ginger and of the earth…I am envisioning the bamboo shoots and their fields of abundantly grown shoots.

2nd Steeping:
Water temperature: 190 Fahrenheit
Time: 3 minutes

I continue to have more of this tea by simply adding the boiled water to my cup with tea bag in the cup. With each steep, tea is lighter in aroma, yet I can continue to enjoy the flavorful kick of the ginger and other herbs.

I have enjoyed this tea and look forward to trying the other samples given me with my order. Thank you Bamboo Leaf Tea for making such good tea.