A review of Harvest Apple Tea by Bamboo Leaf Tea

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 200 Fahrenheit
Time: 5 minutes

I received this tea as samples given to me with my tea purchase from Bamboo Leaf Tea and I am happy to say that I get to enjoy another good cup of tea. I brew this tea very hot and the flavor of the apple with the grassiness of the other herbal leaves mixture in this tea makes for a very good cup of tea.

2nd Steeping:
Water temperature: 190 Fahrenheit
Time: 5 minutes
I continue to drink this tea using the same tea bag and it is lasting with each sip as good as first cup of tea. It is apple flavored with a grassy note and other herbs; I think there is ginger in this tea as well since there is a spicy / zest to it.

Thank you for the samples provided with my order, as they have all been good teas.