A review of Instant Thai Tea by DeDe

Leaf Characteristics:

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 200 Fahrenheit
Time: less than a minute of stirring, once water is poured in the cup

This Thai Tea I am so happy to have found a way to purchase it in packets. I found of this tea while grocery shopping at an international Miso Market and I had only purchased one packet if I remember correctly as this was last year. Anyhow, I found same tea being sold on Amzon.com and I nabbed what I found.

To make this tea, it is as said on tea packet: put 1 packet of instant Thai Tea with cream/sugar in cup, add 2ml of hot water, and mix thoroughly and drink it up as it is that good. I slurp and slurp at it. Tea is a lovely orange cream color like that of cream-sickle and taste a tad like Orange Sherbet ice cream.

I had a long walk which I have not done, daily as I normally do. I felt weighted down and today after having head out of door to simply have a stroll and not to stop anywhere or purchase anything; it felt good to be out and to walk. And to come home to treat myself to this tea is most wonderful.

Thank you!