A review of DeDe Instant Thai Tea by DeDe
Leaf Characteristics:

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 200 Fahrenheit
Time: less than a minute of stirring

I fix for myself another cup of this tea as my mid day snacking. I wanted something rich and filling and I find this Thai tea to do just that. I empty one packet into my cup and add the boiled water and stirring it until all the content is dissolved. The tea has a creamy froth and is rich with the flavoring of orange cream or of sherbet as I like to think of it.

I simply drink and drink my tea until all gone as it is that good.