A review of Lemongrass Bamboo Leaf Tea by Bamboo Leaf Tea

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 200 Fahrenheit
Time: 3 minutes

I am having more of this because I really would like to experience some of the benefits that this tea is supposed to offer. I wish for better increase flexibility and aids muscle repair; essential for bone growth and density; 4% soluble fiber; promotes healthy digestion; aids in weight loss; help regulates blood sugar and contains antioxidants.

I am trying to make this a regimen and hope for the above results since weight is always an issue with me. And besides that drinking this tea is good; nothing specifically about it other than I know I am drinking something that is good for me.

2nd Steeping:
Water temperature: 200 Fahrenheit
Time: 5 minutes

After the first steeping I generally want to leave the tea bag in my cup and simply add the already boiled water to it and drink it.

I do not seem to be inventive with this tea at all. I hope it is tea for human and not for animal. Oh my, the mind is rotten with guilt and paranoia since I am being bullied but only perceived by me. All that I see only I see it. What bothers me is only seen by me and it is my fault for being bothered.