A review of Green Kick (Sencha and Matcha Green) Tea by Now Real Food

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 180 Fahrenheit
Time: 3 minutes

I let the tea bag and the hot water steep for few minutes, stirring it occasionally while it steeps and watching the coloring of the play out. It is that smooth, yet misty green coloring and when sipping of the tea the tannins are there to nip and nibble on the palette. The tea tantalizes the taste buds and so I sip and sip of my tea enjoying it knowing indeed that this superior tea blend in that: Sencha gives this blend its unmistakable green shade, while Matcha makes it oh so easy to enjoy. The perfect blend of feel good and good for you!

I highly recommend this tea since it is very good tea to have around for those favoring green teas.

Indigobloom

I’ve never heard of this company, I will keep my eye out for it in the grocery!