A review of Maple Blueberry Tea by The Metropolitan Tea Company

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 190 Fahrenheit
Time: 3 minutes

I fixed this tea quite hot and steeped it for several minutes. I pour the hot water in my cup with the tea bag in it and put this in the microwave for a couple of minutes more. As I said the tea is very hot and as I take sip of the tea, it burns my tongue and tea is just fine since the maple fragrant and mixture is nice for me to taste.

What is good for tea fixing is when I am able to fix just the cup I want and nothing else. I wanted maple tea and I am drinking and enjoying this tea. Thank you.