A review of DeDe Instant Thai Tea with cream and sugar by DeDe

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 200 Fahrenheit
Time: 1 minute

This tea is to be enjoyed anytime of the day. I find that I can substitute it for lunch by fixing myself a big cup of this tea. I simply take one of the tea packets and empty it into my larger mug and add in the boiled water while stirring the contents until dissolved. I can also microwave it for a minute longer to have it even hotter and more frothiness.

Nothing else is needed and I simply sip and sip of this tea. It is that good; as it is both creamy and smoothly rich inviting for more sips. Yummy and I am thankful for the tea!