drank Yerba Mate by Badia Spices, Inc.

A review of Yerba Mate by Badia Spices, Inc.

Company: Badia Spices, Inc

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 200 Fahrenheit
Time: 5 minutes

This cup of tea is steeped for five minutes, resulting with a strong pungent flavor and a fresh aroma that I imagine is full of vitamins and antioxidants which are all good for this person. It is a good thing; I think that I am learning to like Yerba Mate. As I recall an earlier review where I could not discern anything of the then similarly tea.

2nd Steeping:
Water temperature: 200 Fahrenheit
Time: 3 minutes

This tea’s second steep is not as pungent as first cup of tea but it does still make for a good cup of tea.