A review of Herbal Tea (Herba Oldenlandia Diffusa Drink) by Herba Natural Products Inc.

Company: Herba Natural Products, Inc.
Tea Name: Herbal Tea (Herba Oldenlandia Diffusa Drink
Tea Type/Varietal: herbal
Region: Product of China
Steeping Vessel/Amt Leaf: cup/ tea bag, loose powder
Liquor Color: malt Goya like drink
Leaf Characteristic: each tea bag contains loose sugar like granules of the herb Oldenlandia

1. Steeping:

1st Steeping:
Water Temp: 200 Fahrenheit
Time: 1 minute

I purchased this tea during a visit to Chinatown in Boston, MA. I had not been there in a long while and I was happy to visit this store that I used to frequent at least once a week when much younger as I was able to visit the city daily. I worked in the city and getting around to different parts of it was easier.

The water having boiled, I let cool a bit; I take the tea bag and tear it open and pouring its content in my cup. I add in the boiled water and stirring the mixture until the granules have all dissolved. What I am left with is a frothy drink that is a dark reddish color (amber/malt in taste & flavoring).

Tea’s aroma is very sweet with an earthy tone; it smells of herbs and when I sip of the tea it is creamy, smooth and sweetly cup of herbal tea.

Overall tasting notes: Herba Oldenlandia Diffusa beverage is a herbal drink that clears up heat and toxicity from the body.

Classification: Year, and region of production; 2003, Product of China

Cup’s characteristic: sweet and malty…sugary malt

Liquor color: dark amber/malt

Taste: tea taste natural sweet.