A review of Matcha Green Tea Powder (100% organic) by Swanson Health Market

Tea Type/Varietal: matcha
Region: Japan
Steeping Vessel/Amt Leaf: cup/ teaspoon
Liquor Color: soft green
Leaf Characteristic: This matcha is a soft mossy green in color. It is not as bright as other matcha’s that I have had. Some have been that of green grass in color and some as that soft mossy green color similarly use for cooking with.

1. Steeping:

1st Steeping:
Water Temp: 190
Time: 45 seconds
Notes:

I continue to enjoy this matcha from Swanson Health Market. I find that this matcha is milder in taste with very minimal astringency. I can fix a quick cup of this matcha and simply drink it whole; not sip by sip as I tend to drink some that are stronger in astringent.

I like the color and the aroma; that greenest in character denoting it is green tea. And it makes me feel good for drinking it.

Overall tasting notes: Matcha tea is very light in astringent; it is freshly cup of green tea with lots of antioxidants that is good for you.

Classification: Year, and region of production; Product of Japan

Cup’s characteristic: a green cup of goodness

Liquor color: soft green