A review of China Green Tea by Korica

1. Steeping:

1st Steeping:
Water Temp: 180
Time: 3 minutes

I purchased this tea during my trip to Chinatown last week and it is inexpensive large box of green tea that I can drink daily with whatever I am having. One tea bag placed in a cup with hot water poured in and left to steep for a few minutes. The tea is good to simply drink and enjoy.

Overall tasting notes: light, freshly green tea with no caffeine, no chemicals and it is 100% naturally good for you.

Classification: Year, and region of production; Product of China

Liquor color: light brown

Taste: Clean and fresh tasting cup of tea.