A review of Effective Dietary Green Tea by Royal King

Tea Name: Effective Dietary Green Tea
Tea Type/Varietal: green
Region: China
Steeping Vessel/Amt Leaf: cup / tea bag
Liquor Color: golden brown, darker with longer steep
Leaf Characteristic:

1. Steeping:

1st Steeping:
Water Temp: 200
Time: 5 minutes
I am having this new dietary tea as part of my night time ritual since I cannot seem to get rid of the pounds. Try as I may, the pounds stay on. I did as instructed on the side of the tea box; to steep on tea bag in a cup of boiled water for five minutes.

Tea is dark reddish brown with an herbal like aroma and when tasting of the tea it is mildly sweet. When ever I drink this type of tea; I am reminded of a malted type brew but only it is tea and more like herbal tea.

I continue to enjoy this tea hotly as it is helping me to relax.
-———————————————-

Overall tasting notes: This tea is a wonderful herbal mixture of such fine herbs as Senna herb, Chinese mallow, and green tea…with no astringent.

Classification: Year, and region of production: 2004, Product of China

Cup’s characteristic:

Liquor color: dark amber

Taste: natural sweet

Bonnie