A review of Bamboo tea mixed with China Green Tea by Korica

1. Steeping:

1st Steeping:
Water Temp: 200
Time: 3 minutes
I drink tea daily but I don’t always feel like recording them of late. I am not sure (I am easily bothered with all things around me of late; as the madness is worsening for me). I am angry at the world to tell the truth. So I am problematic and possibly dangerous since I am admitting as much.

I took two tea bags of the China Green Tea and one tea bag of the Bamboo tea and put this in my cup and I poured in the boiled water into my cup and leaving it to steep for few minutes.

Tea colors to a dark golden brown and smells strongly of green tea. When I sip of the tea it is strongly astringent with mild hints of the bamboo in the back ground. How to describe the taste of the tea? It matches my mood which is one of anger and unhappiness so a cup of bitter tea is what is needed to match this reviewer’s tea palette.

I have been drinking this throughout the day by simply adding more hot water into my cup and with more infusions the tea is not as bitter as first cup.

Overall tasting notes: strong green tea

Classification: Year, and region of production; Product of China

Cup’s characteristic: green tea with some bamboo tea

Liquor color: golden brown

Taste: A bitterness that lessen with more infusions.

Indigobloom

Dangerous? Naw! I suspect we’d get on well in person :)