A review of Instant Thai Tea (with cream and sugar) by NR Instant Produce Co, LTD

Company: NR Instant Produce Co, LTD
Tea Name: Instant Thai Tea (with cream and sugar)
Tea Type/Varietal: powdered Thai tea
Region: Thailand
Steeping Vessel/Amt Leaf: cup/ 1 tea bag of Thai tea
Liquor Color: Orange cream

1. Steeping:

1st Steeping:
Water Temp: 200 Fahrenheit
Time: 1 minute

I had refrained from having this for weeks now it seems. When I first received it, I was fixing it as my daily drink for breakfast or as my mid-day drink, and then I stopped having it and went back to having green teas or such. This morning, however, I reached for one of the Thai Tea pouch and tore open the bag, emptying the contents in my cup and adding the boiled water to my cup while stirring it briskly at first then a bit sturdier and faster until the content dissolved. Teas’ aroma is that of cream sickles or orange cream and when sipping of the tea, it is smooth and sweet.

This tea is really a wonderful breakfast or anytime of day fixture to help get you through the day.

Overall tasting notes: The tea is wonderfully rich and smooth; like a fruity shake without all of the fuss since all that is needed is the tea packet’s content and some freshly boiled (or cold) water depending on preference. I enjoy this tea very hot since the smell of the creamy and milky froth adds delight to my morning.

Classification: Year, and region of production; Product of Thailand

Cup’s characteristic: rich and creamy cup of Thai Tea favoring that of orange flavored ice-cream but warm.

Liquor color: orange cream

Taste: rich and smooth with an overall creamy texture