A review of Cleansing Herbal Tea by Royal King

1. Steeping:

1st Steeping:
Water Temp: 200 Fahrenheit
Time: 5 minutes

I like steeping this tea very hot and drinking it as hot as I can tolerate it. I take one of the tea bags and put this in my mug and add the boiling water over the tea bag and I leave it to steep for a good five minutes plus.

The tea has a very strong aroma of herbs…like being out back in the garden while it is steaming hot and one can smell the sweetness in the grassy mixtures of the different herbs/plants that is growing. It is a heady and sweet smelling. When I sip of the tea it is indeed sweet and nothing astringent about this tea.

I sip the tea slowly since it is very hot and enjoy the tea’s warmth as it glides down my throat and breathing out after each swallow. It is a good cup of tea.

Overall tasting notes: This tea makes me think of licorice but not as sweetly and of dark leafy herbs with hints of ginseng since there is a slight acidic base to it. It is most mild.

Classification: Year, and region of production;(2010)Product of China

Cup’s characteristic: herbal tea

Liquor color: dark green herbs

Taste: This tea is definitely that of a cup of herbal tea with hint of ginseng, licorice but more like Senna tea. The way that this tea is sweet on you, makes me like it all the more for nothing in particular and it is night time for a restful sleep.