A review of Herbal Tea (Herba Oldenlandia Diffusa Drink) by Herba Natural Products Inc.

Company: Herba Natural Products Inc.
Tea Name: Herbal Tea (Herba Oldenlandia Diffusa Drink)
Tea Type/Varietal: herbal
Region: China
Steeping Vessel/Amt Leaf: cup /tea bag
Liquor Color: golden honey color

1. Steeping:

1st Steeping:
Water Temp: 200 Fahrenheit
Time: 5 minutes

I dissolve one of the bags in my cup and add in the boiled water, stirring it very well until all contents has dissolved. I notice that the liquor is liken to honey and smells sweetly and when I sip of the tea it is indeed sweet and honey like.

Something about drinking this tea makes me think of Chamomile tea with lemon added in it. Since buying this tea from Chinatown, I try to have it every few days but then I stopped because I wanted to have more time with the tea and not finish it at once.

Overall tasting notes: This tea is naturally sweet with hints of Chamomile, ginseng and honey and with this mixture there is that acidic taste liken to lemon.

Classification: Year, and region of production; Product of China

Cup’s characteristic: herbal tea that is very refreshing and sweetly.

Liquor color: golden honey

Taste: sweet and very slight tartness in the taste since it is the honey that prevails.