A review of Golden Tip by Eastern Tea Corporation

1. Steeping:

1st Steeping:
Water Temp: 200 Fahrenheit
Time: 5 minutes
I have not had black tea in a while and I have these store brand teas that I purchased whilst back and I must use them or just let them sit as they have been occupying the shelves. Anyhow, I reached for one of the tea bag and put this in my cup and adding the hot and boiling water to it; I leave it to steep for five minutes.

The tea’s color is amber and has a roasted and grainy texture to it and when sipping of the tea it is smooth and rich.
-——————————

2nd Steeping:
Water Temp: 200 Fahrenheit
Time: 5 minutes
I simply add more water into my cup and leave it to steep for several minutes. The tea is lighter in coloring and does maintain the grainy textured aroma and when I sip of the tea it is not as strong a cup of tea but good similarly so.

Overall tasting notes: robust cup of tea with a grainy/roasted texture.

Classification: Year, and region of production; China

Cup’s characteristic: black tea

Liquor color: bright amber that darkens with longer steeps

Taste: robust and not at all astringent

gmathis

I think I’d like that. What grocery chain carries it, please?