A review of China Green Tea by Korica

1. Steeping:

1st Steeping:
Water Temp: 190 Fahrenheit
Time: 3 minutes
I have this tea daily, because it is so easy to make and good for me. I put one tea bag in my cup and add the hot water to the cup; steeps for a few minutes and when I am sipping the tea, it is freshly astringent reminding me that it is green tea.

2nd Steeping:
Water Temp: 190 Fahrenheit
Time: 3 minutes
I sip this tea throughout the day by simply adding more water into my cup and letting it steep for a short time and when I feel there is not taste in the cup, I add another tea bag and continue as before.

Overall tasting notes: This is one of the mildest green tea that one can have. It is most economical in the pricing and is good for you.

Classification: Year, and region of production; Product of China

Cup’s characteristic: green tea and very mild

Liquor color: golden brown / yellow base

Taste: fresh and clean with mild astringent