A review of Maple Blueberry Tea by Metropolitan Tea Company, Ltd

1. Steeping:

1st Steeping:
Water Temp: 200 Fahrenheit
Time: 5 minutes
I like this tea for its wonderful aroma. I use one tea bag and placing this in my cup I add in the boiled water and leaving it to steep for several minutes. This tea brews a very bright liquor and the teas’ aroma is that of maple; providing for headiness in the maple and syrupy when tasted.

2nd Steeping:
Water Temp: 200
Time: 3 minutes
My second cup of tea is similarly the same with a lessening in the taste for the maple and tea is still very bright reddish color; like wine almost. I taste more of the maple than the blueberry since I am not one to consume blueberry I don’t anything to compare it to.

Overall tasting notes: This is a wonderful tea that is easily blended with the maple and blueberry making for a good cup of tea. Tea is naturally sweet with not a need for anything else.

Classification: Year, and region of production; Product of India

Cup’s characteristic: sweet, smooth with a good body and blends very well with the maple and blueberry

Liquor color: bright reddish brown

Taste: tea taste sweetly; naturally sweetened with the maple