drank Green Tea by Benner by Benner

1. Steeping:

1st Steeping:
Water Temp: 190
Time: 2 minutes
I purchased this tea while doing grocery shopping at ALDI’s Food Market. They have begun to carry teas other than bottled or Arizona iced tea.
The price is right and the box depicts a lovely tea to be enjoyed, so I purchased it. The tea bags are individually wrapped in plastic. I take one of string tea bag and put this in my cup and adding the boiled water to my cup, leaving it to steep for a few minutes.

Tea’s color is lightly brownish and smells of green tea and when I sip of the tea, it is mildly astringent. I can honestly say that at times I miss and enjoy this flavoring when I come upon it.
-——————————

2nd Steeping:
Water Temp: 190
Time: 3 minutes
I steep the tea longer with same boiled water and it smells freshly of the green leaves in the tea bag. I like the teas’ aroma and coloring I can honestly say that this is indeed refreshing; as it taste crisp with a mild astringent.

Overall tasting notes: This tea is crisp and a freshly cup of green tea that is mildly astringent. With longer steeps the astringency is more noticeable.

Classification: Year, and region of production; product of China

Cup’s characteristic: fresh and clean cup of green tea

Liquor color: light brown