drank Green Tea by Triple Leaf Tea

1. Steeping:

1st Steeping:
Water Temp: 200
Time: 3 minutes

I steep this tea for less at first since it seems like it might be very strong/bitter. I place one tea bag into my cup and pour in the hot water and leave it to steep for a few minutes. Tea’s aroma is that of green tea and smells freshly of green leaves as well.
-——————————

2nd Steeping:
Water Temp: 200
Time: 5 minutes
This is a longer steep because I want more of the tea’s strength in my cup. Not that there was anything wrong with first cup of tea. This second cup of tea is darker in coloring and smell strongly with more astringency, the tea taste is strong. It is not as freshly clean as first cup. I think this is because the first cup of tea was lighter and therefore fresher.

I mean to say: the bitterer is the tea, the stronger is the tea’s strength and not as enjoyable if nothing is added to it. I prefer tea’s plain.
-————————————

Overall tasting notes: In all, this tea has a pleasing mild and aromatic flavor and is less bitter if steep for shorter time.

Classification: Year, and region of production; Product of China

Cup’s characteristic: This tea is prepared from superior green tea leaves and one can taste and enjoy this aspect with every cup of tea, in tea bag form.

Liquor color: golden brown

Taste: mildly astringent and cleanly when steep for shorter duration.