A review of Green Tea with Lemon & Ginseng by Benner

1. Steeping:

1st Steeping:
Water Temp: 190
Time: 3 minutes
I treat this tea mildly and I am not sure why. I mean I don’t allow the water to come fully boiled and to have this tea nicely hot as I tend to prefer my cups of tea.

While the tea is seemingly warmly hot, the lemon and ginseng do blend quite nicely in my cup. It is zestful like and at times I can discern the lemon from the ginseng and this makes for not having the tea as hotly as I can tolerate it.

2nd Steeping:
Water Temp: 190
Time: 2 minutes
Resulting second cup of tea is same; it is mildly lemon tea with hints of the ginseng and the astringency is not as prevalent as that of their plainly green tea.

Overall tasting notes: A good cup of zestfully clean and fresh cup of tea with hints of ginseng.

Classification: Year, and region of production; Product of China

Cup’s characteristic: green tea with little to no astringency

Liquor color: light brown

Taste: zestfully clean cup of green tea with ginseng and lemon; the lemon is more noticeable.