A review of China Oolong Tea by Twinnings

1. Steeping:

1st Steeping:
Water Temp: 200
Time: 5 minutes

A cup of oolong tea is what I aiming for today. I take one tea bag and place this in my tea mug and pour in the already boiled water and let steep for a good five minutes. As the tea’s aroma reaches my nostrils I am reminded of its distinctive flavoring and aroma which is that of roasted and burnt toast like but not strong.

As I sip my tea, it is of the out doors that I am thinking of burnt wood and smoke not filling my eyes for watery eyes but that fleeting smell of something having been burnt.

Overall tasting notes: This is a fine oolong tea from China, expertly blended to deliver that refreshing cup of tea that I have enjoyed. It is refreshing with a delicious taste and aroma.

Classification: Year, and region of production; Product of China

Cup’s characteristic: oolong tea with a fresh roasted like aroma

Liquor color: reddish amber

Taste: is of roast or mildly burnt of burnt toast; taste is distinctive.