A review of Green Tea lemon & Ginseng by Benner

1. Steeping:

1st Steeping:
Water Temp: 190
Time: 3 minutes
This green tea that I fixed for myself has a lovely mixture of lemon and ginseng. It is evenly distributed in my cup of tea. The tea has no astringent since the lemon and ginseng seems to soften the tea while giving it that extra kick or do I mean zestfulness? It is yummy and good for me since it is a natural source of antioxidants.

Overall tasting notes: This is a delicate and refreshing cup of tea. I find the lemon and ginseng to be evenly distributed making for a very smooth cup of tea.

Classification: Year, and region of production; Product of China

Cup’s characteristic: green tea with hint of lemon; smooth and refreshing

Liquor color: lightest brown

Taste: smooth lemony taste