drank Green Tea by Benner by Benner

1. Steeping:

1st Steeping:
Water Temp: 195
Time: 3 minutes
I bring fresh cold water to a rolling boil and left to cool slightly (about 1 minute); I take one tea bag and put this in my tea mug. Adding the water to my cup, I leave it to steep for a few minutes.

This tea smells strongly and when tasted it is mildly astringent. I mean I know that I am a cup of green tea. It is not bitter but close enough.

Overall tasting notes: A delicate and refreshing cup of green tea that is mildly astringent as it is fresh in taste.

Classification: Year, and region of production; Product of China

Cup’s characteristic: green tea for a clean palette

Liquor color: light brown

Taste: refreshingly light with mild astringency; slight tingling on the palette.