A review of Wild Forest Black Tea by Choice Organic Tea

1. Steeping:

1st Steeping:
Water Temp: 200 Fahrenheit
Time: 5 minutes

Using freshly boiled water I put one tea bag in my cup and left it to steep for five minutes. The tea’s color is a dark red, velvety when placed directly under the light. The tea’s aroma is mildly roasted scent and when I sip of the tea it is wonderfully hot and heady roasted cup of tea. The tea taste strong and is not at all astringent; in fact it is dry and wet. Because my cup of teas is always hot, the wetness is not discern straight away as well as the dryness that is felt upon swallowing since the hot tea burns first and cannot be enjoyed until slightly cooler than this drinker prefers of it.
-————————————

Overall tasting notes: smooth, hearty cup of tea that is dry when swallowed …tea leaves a drying effect on the palette.

Cup’s characteristic: roasted cup of tea

Liquor color: dark red

Taste: dry and freshly cup of tea