**A review of Green Magma (Barley Grass) by Green Foods

Company: Green Foods
Tea Name: Green Magma (Barley Grass)
Tea Type/Varietal: green
Region: japan/USA
Steeping Vessel/Amt Leaf: cup/ powder
Liquor Color: dark green
Leaf Characteristic: powder smell smoothly of freshly cut green grass

1. Steeping:none

Water Temp: cold water
Time: less than 1 minute

I take one tall glass and adding two tea spoon of the powder to the glass and pouring enough fresh tap water to fill the glass and stirring it gently at first, than vigorously so that it foams just right.

I love the smell that is filling my nostrils as I stir and stir the mixture; it is a crisp aroma of grassiness. Once I finish stirring what I have is a lovely cup of darkly green drink and when I take a mouthful of the drink and swallow, I am met with a sharply, astringent drink; kind of like sharp cheddar cheese.

The drink is met with greatest of need for it. I am happy to be able to have this juice again; it has been a long time. I am drinking it for the nutrients that it offers: increased energy, support of the immune system, and to help digestion while fighting free radicals.
-————————————

Overall tasting notes:

Cup’s characteristic: very strong astringent

Liquor color: dark forest green

Taste: like sharp cheddar; tingling and strongly astringent